Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I have searched on Google and there was no advice on how to remove the trim panel on Gen2 Honda Indight. I do not want to replace mine at this stage, but I wanted to take the panel off and glue broken bits of the hand rest on my right driver side... it is unfortunately broken into several pieces, they are still there, but moving under pressure. Only found Gen1 honda Insight video... Frustrating!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi All, I have searched on Google and there was no advice on how to remove the trim panel on Gen2 Honda Indight. I do not want to replace mine at this stage, but I wanted to take the panel off and glue broken bits of the hand rest on my right driver side... it is unfortunately broken into several pieces, they are still there, but moving under pressure. Only found Gen1 honda Insight video... Frustrating!
just post what else you need.
Thanks, is it definitely for Gen2??? I suppose I need more than a screwdriver.... I saw the video on Gen1 panel removal, the release of some sort of elastic band was quite frightening, I will need instructions on how to put is back too... I am not stupid, I just never done anything like that before... and looks like a huge task and potential disaster.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
SmaRkieS
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing