Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have parted ways with my lovely Insight, but I have a few brand new OEM engine gaskets and a new transmission/motor mount still in unopened packaging from Honda, up for grabs. Part numbers below. Would prefer to sell as a full set instead of parting everything out, but I am open to selling the mount separately from the gaskets. All of these are common failing items on aging 1st gen insights.

14515-PHM-004 Cam Chain Tensioner Gasket A
14511-PHM-003 Cam Chain Tensioner Filter Assembly
12341-PHM-000 Head Cylinder Gasket (Valve Cover Gasket)
50805-S3Y-J02 Transmission Mounting (Manual Transmission) Rubber Assembly

Asking $160 obo for the full set and happy to ship within the lower 48 states. Private message is the best way to reach me on here.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gasket set sold and shipped. Motor Mount still available and up for grabs.

P.S. Unsure why I'm not able to edit my original post at this time to remove the items no longer available.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Gasket set sold and shipped. Motor Mount still available and up for grabs.

P.S. Unsure why I'm not able to edit my original post at this time to remove the items no longer available.
the forum owners no longer allow you to edit your initial post.

in any event depending on cost, how long the mount has sat and payment method I’m in for it.

both my mounts are dry rotted now :(

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the explanation!

As for the mount, $130 shipped to the lower 48 via Venmo/Paypal friends. Purchased about a year and a half ago. Stored in original packaging in a closet. It's boxed and ready to ship.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts