Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: Monthly bump. Still available at $1,800 for InsightCentral members, but about to post more widely for $2,000 (a bargain at that).

I truly love my 16+ year old 1st Gen Insight, but, sadly, time has come for me to part with it and I want to find it a good home with others who love this car.

I am the original owner and have given it regular care to keep it running well.

I completed a 1,100+ mile road trip from Alexandria, VA to the mountains of Cashiers, NC and back in mid-May 2019 via I-66, I-81, 26W and back roads with no problems, averaging 54.2 mpg with air conditioning on 2/3 of the drive.

Year: 2002 (purchased new 27 Nov 2002)
Color: Monte Carlo Blue
Transmission: CVT
Current Mileage: 184,216 miles as of today
Asking Price: US $1,800
High Voltage Battery Age/Condition: New Hybrid ReVolt 8Ah installed Oct 2013, good condition
Transmission Condition: Working but suggest diagnostic service, had a thump or hesitation a couple of times in the past year.
Engine or IMA Codes Showing: none
Interior Condition Summary: Very good, worn driver side mat and carpet.
Exterior Condition Summary: Normal paint wear, noticeable touch-ups. Antenna rubber boot has deteriorated.

Upgraded sound system (3 way speakers front and back, HD Radio with Bluetooth smartphone compatibility).

See My Garage in my profile for photos and detailed service history since 2006. (Sorry, too few posts to embed the link.)

Contact me via Private Message if interested. (Sorry, too few posts to provide email link, but I'll be notified of PMs via email so should respond within a day.)

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. Had many inquiries and interest since posting here and on Craigslist, but disappointed that no one has followed through with a visit to check it out, so my Insight is still available.

Today it passed the Virginia annual safety inspection with no issues. I updated the service history in my showcase and can provide an image of the inspection report upon request.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold today!

Thanks to those who expressed interest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts