Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unopened unused and ready for your leaky car and/or windshield replacement.

x2 91511-S3Y-003 clip w/retainer ($12.61 each on amazon)
x14 91503-S3Y-003 clip ($2.10 each on amazon)

This is enough clips for both the driver and passenger sides.

I purchased these as I thought my A pillars were leaking, but then after extensive rain I realized they weren't. Yahoo! So I'm offering them if anyone needs them. If your seatbelts are wet or if there's water pooling behind your seats it is very likely that your A pillars are leaking. If you buy these make sure you watch Scott's video on A trim replacement and clip seal procedure. And/or - you'll need these if you're replacing a windshield.

$40 shipped to you which is about what I paid iirc.

Also if anyone needs I have a set of driver/passenger interior handles in near perfect shape. Another thread has pics. If you want these and those I'll lower the price for combined shipping.

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure why amazon charges so much when Majestic Honda has 91511-S3Y-003 for $5.51.

Because Amazon's price is $12.61 shipped and Majestic's price is $5.51 + $8.77 shipping totaling $14.28 shipped.

$40 shipped for all 16 pieces is cheaper than you'll find anywhere, that I guarantee. Majestic's price is nearly double that.

·
Registered
2002 Blue 5MT
30 Posts
I'll take them, sending PM

·
Registered
30 Posts
Because Amazon's price is $12.61 shipped and Majestic's price is $5.51 + $8.77 shipping totaling $14.28 shipped.

$40 shipped for all 16 pieces is cheaper than you'll find anywhere, that I guarantee. Majestic's price is nearly double that.

If you have these I will purchase them, would you have the 5 plug O2 sensor ? thanks bob . 407 765 7544

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you have these I will purchase them, would you have the 5 plug O2 sensor ? thanks bob . 407 765 7544
No clips but I do have a spare tested working 5 plug sensor for sale. I’ll contact you in the morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts