Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell 4 OEM tires on OEM rims from my 2001 Honda Insight, which I bought new in 2001. The tires have 6/32" tread left. These are in good condition--driven about 45,000 km, mostly in summer. During most winters, the OEMs were stowed in my apartment or garage.

I'm asking $80 for the set, but I don't really know how to price these things. Feel free to offer more or less :)

(Reason for selling is that I drove my 2001 Insight--with winter tires and rims--into a tree. I probably should have repaired or sold the car, but I was too heartbroken and let the insurance company have it. The OEMs are still in my garage.)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Advice for the seller. Sell the wheels for what you will be comfortable with. And sell them To who you feel comfortable with. You can get much more money for them than what you are asking, but this is not a bidding site like fleabay. Just my my opinion.

Ps. Im not saying this because im interested in buying them, just for your sake

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Actually the tires were original from 2001! But the wheels were excellent so I gave him $260.

Wish I could track down that Aquamarine. Gone to an auction but I neglected to ask when.

There was a thread a while back where Insighters here on the board tried to help. Too bad. A loss for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts