Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ask for help again.

Now I have bought Honda's "technical data sheet" for my imported Citrus for 90 Euro (100 USD)! It is an A4 sheet with a lot of missing data :-(

For the registration in Austria I need the consumption in "liters per 100 kilometers". In the German Wikipedia I have seen a consumption of 3,4l / 100km (= 70mpg). In the very useful "Insight Compendium" I saw also 3.4 l / 100 km (sheet 11). The German magazine "Autobild" shows in 26/2019 a 3-sheet report about a German-Citrus, they also have written 3.4 l / 100 km. But I'm not able to find in a Honda document (sales-bruchure) a note of the consumption "3,4l /100km".

I have the original "windowsticker" of my Citrus. There I can see the consumption in the city between 51 and 71 mpg and 59 to 81 mpg on the highway. Unfortunately thats another method to test the consumption.

Does anyone have any idea where I can find this information (3,4l /100km)?
Maybe in a UK sales brochure?

Sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks in advance
Robert

·
Super Moderator
7,773 Posts
Your english is excellent :)

I have a friend here in U.S. who has an extensive collection of documents, some foreign. I'll talk to him and see if he has something from Honda with the l/km number.

Someone in U.K. is very likely to have a brochure and will hopefully see this. When you get your Citrus on the road in Austria you are going to get a lot of looks.

·
Super Moderator
7,773 Posts
Nathan, I think he needs a valid Honda publication which states in print the l/100km. Correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Jime, you are right! Not with the quality of my English but with your last thread ;-)
In Europe all publications I know show 3,4l/100km. Can't find the source for that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm happy, I now have the registration here in Austria :)
A German sales brochure (bought on ebay) shows the consumption of "3,4l/100km".
I didn't know that there exists an German (in German language) sales brochure because the ZE1 was never sold to private buyers in Germany. As far as I know only to Honda dealers.

Thanks for your help
Robert from Austria

·
Administrator
11,167 Posts
Here is the German brochure.. Note is is a zip file not pdf, but it contains pics and pdf files.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,773 Posts
Great news! Sorry my friend never came through for you, I talked to him and he seemed unsure of what he had in storage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts