Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I was at the local gas station in Corona del Mar, CA checking my tire pressure in my Insight to a rolling 50 psi when a fellow in an Escalade parked next to me and demanded that I stop using the air hose and let him do it before me. He said to me, and I quote, "I bet you put all of one gallon in that thingy there, us real paying customers have the right to go first!!!" The funny thing is that he meant every word he said, he was proud of spending $ 60 every three days to get around. :shock:

·
Registered
48 Posts
At that piont it would have taken me at least twice as long as usual to finish inflating my tires.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Would this be like you're a 175-pound fit man going to a restaurant, and a 400-pound obese man after you demands to be seated first because "I do more business"? :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Delta Flyer said:
Would this be like you're a 175-pound fit man going to a restaurant, and a 400-pound obese man after you demands to be seated first because "I do more business"? :D
hey now...do you have a problem with 175 pound guys, thats how much i weigh.

just messing, i actually way 179 :lol:

·
Registered
804 Posts
No offence intended to amplifiedmouse - I was expecting a big guy to roll over me! I'm around 200 and need to be 175.

·
Registered
804 Posts
No offence intended to amplifiedmouse - I was expecting a big guy to roll over me! I'm around 200 and need to be 175.

·
Registered
804 Posts
james said:
I wonder if your Cadillac driver would have tried to use the same argument if for instance you were blowing up the tires on your Harley? Maybe we should all start wearing black leather :)
How can this be called civilization when so many people disrespect the gentlemen in favor of the yahoo? Us humans are acting no better than the beast of the wild that only respect the stronger.

·
Registered
195 Posts
That would have resulted in a very low voice "f*** y** a******" followed by an exteneded period of detailed analysis of the individual tire pressures. Obviously the owner of the Escalade was in need of some serious mental/personality help. Always good to have a cell phone handy in those cases plus one can always report an "erratic driver" on the road.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts