Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realized I should have posted this under "Problems and troubleshooting". Will do. Sorry.

My passenger window stopped working immediately after a car wash. I suspect it blew a fuse but I am baffled by the interior fuse box. I removed the small compartment in front of it but I can't figure out how to get the lid of the fuse box off and I don't want to break anything. Is there a trick to it or I am just being too cautious? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Whaa...

Forgive my surprise, but... maybe you're not looking at a fuse box after all, since it doesn't have a lid on it. :eek:

There is a small tray just to the left of the steering wheel and down a bit, it just pulls out and slants back. You can put small items there. The fuse box is behind that. But it's not the easiest access... :cry:

It's easier to see if you go from under the dash and look up on the left side of the car. Use a flashlight, of course! I usually find myself kinda upside down with my back on the front seat cushion, if that makes any sense. Once there, you'll see it clearly. ;)

After fuse changing, a beer helps a lot... :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts