Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yahoo!

Boo.

How can you call a niche vehicle a failure?

By that measure, Eppendorf International microcentrifuges are a huge flop because they released them and nearly no-one bought one.

Sam

·
Registered
18 Posts
they basically attacked every hybrid except the Prius...
And I believe they're only listing sales in the US, I hate the Nissan Murano Crossdresser, but I remember hearing somewhere it was a 'hit' in Canada.

And I'd totally drive one of the Acura ZDX's - those are sweet looking :D

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And I'd totally drive one of the Acura ZDX's - those are sweet looking :D
You could get into it cheaper as a Honda Crosstour... I'm pretty sure it's almost the same car in plain old Honda dress.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I'm not sure how to feel. My only other car, a Mitsubishi i-MiEV, is also on the "failure" list. I should either feel like a chump for buying two "failures" or a very astute pioneer who buys cars ahead of their time.

Do you have more than one of the "failures"? Multiple copies of the same car don't get full credit :)

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
Ive never looked at the other other Hondas and "Hondas". :) I want to test drive a Civic Si, but if I do I may end up trading a vehicle for it. THe Acura looks like its from the future.

Many of my coworkers who are ten-twenty years older than me, if they arent into suvs drive an accord. It seems its a step up and away from the civic.

aisbel, dont feel too bad. I owned a geo metro and a scion xa. The metro is the butt of many jokes and the Scion xa was the lowest hp production car ever made. It had less power than the Prius 2. For those not in the loop there was some BS about the SAE power rating system as it didnt account for power steering, so they dropped the official output by 5 hp.

It surprises me how many of the gen 1s have such low miles and usage. The geos on the other hand, many of the dash displays did not count hundreds of thousands of miles. Ive seen many that said only 40 thousand original miles in a listing, then you look at the car and think to yourself, yeah right, one hundred forty thousand miles. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts