Honda Insight Forum banner

G1 insight part out

3K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  Randy_Random 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, first time posting and I'm sad to say my G1 insight is kaput, skidded in some rain and took too much front frame damage to afford the repair. That being said the engine and other important mechanical parts all seem to be in fine shape, so I thought I would post here to see if anyone in my area would have any interest in parts.

I will be taking a few of these in order to revive a 2001 insight I just got ahold of, (InsighterForever), but the engine transmission and most other parts I will not be needing. I'll be working on all this during this up coming weekend of Oct 2nd, and I will be updating this post with what's left for any interested parties.
Hope this is helpful to someone, stay safe out there folks.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

See less See more
#4 ·
If you "hover" over your avatar, it will show.

#20 ·
Id be interested if you have an HVAC temperature knob. That annoying loss of that little knob has me thinking its worth $20 shipped to me out here in Wisconsin if it has no cracks on the inside.

Pm me if you do, thanks

-Matt

EDIT also the rims if you have access to a machine and zero cost to use it to remove tires. A stretch, but they wouldnt be worth the cost if you have to pay a facility to do it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.