Honda Insight Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Linsight Designer
2,068 Posts
Peter, I created a new thread to continue our discussion. Maybe you can move our discussions thus far into it?

·
Premium Member
Chicago & Detroit
1,140 Posts
If the G3 packs are no longer available seems like the effort to design a BMS is less relevant or high $$/available pack.??

·
Linsight Designer
2,068 Posts
If the G3 packs are no longer available seems like the effort to design a BMS is less relevant or high $$/available pack.??
I think several of us purchased multiple packs. Let's do a roll-call. If you purchased packs, please post here with the total pack QTY you purchased. Example:

@mudder purchased QTY8 18S modules and QTY8 12S modules.

·
Super Moderator
8,774 Posts
Looks like they sold out!
I must have got one of the last sets. 0_O
Maybe so, but remember that there are going to be a large supply of slightly used packs from G3 wrecks, so the solution still looks attractive for many:)

Reactions: Natalya

·
Premium Member
Chicago & Detroit
1,140 Posts
I casualty looked at the price of batteries at junk yards using car-part.com and they were $1500. How many packs does this buy?

·
Registered
2003 Honda Insight
4 Posts
So I emailed Battery Hookup and they said "we will probably be getting more in the future" but they don't have an ETA yet.

·
Administrator
12,616 Posts
I casualty looked at the price of batteries at junk yards using car-part.com and they were $1500. How many packs does this buy?
Probably one set 2 x18 and 2 x12 cell like the $400 ones.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think several of us purchased multiple packs. Let's do a roll-call. If you purchased packs, please post here with the total pack QTY you purchased. Example:
I purchased a full pack of 2 12s and 2 18s, arrived last week.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts