Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've put my Insight on the for sale market a few weeks back. The gas prices where normal and I only got a few bites. Now that the gas prices are up I get about 2-3 emails per week. Most people say that they need to park the SUV or that they commute xx miles per day. :idea:

Looks like people are money driven and don't like the 2.00 per gallon. Georgia has always had the best fuel prices in the US.

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
When I first got my Insight (2000) I was asked questions 3-5x a day, whereever I stopped the car. Things slowly tapered off as people got used to seeing hybrids. Lately, though, I have been getting many more comments again, not quite at the original interest level but still quite a few.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Cakley, sorry to hear your Insight finally made you give up (or lack of interest in your problem for that matter). Hopefully you will be able to sell it in quick order, but yes your right, the value does go up. When I had the 2000 Insight briefly it was durring the last go round of gas prices being high and it sold to the first person who came to look at it. He was driving a F-350 100 miles a day and it came out he could own the Insight for less than he was pumping in to the tank of the truck.

Good luck with the sale.. and curious, what are you going to get now? I know your quite found of the TDI VW's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts