Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just filled the tank on my BMW 328i (it requires premium) and it cost me roughly $30.00. :( Gas prices rose a little this week here in Dallas, TX. $2.07 for regular and $2.27 for Premium. What are you paying?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Gas prices rose here this afternoon 10 cents to $2.049 for regular.
I paid $2.169 for BP Amoco Ultimate. It was about $20 for about 600 miles.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Todd said:
You gotta love California. $2.31 for regular.
Greetings Todd,
2.31 In the High Dessert?:shock: I paid less than that here in LA. I saw it at 2.18 in Ontario on monday It was 2.27 here today. I reflect on the gas savings every time i fill up (about 2.5 times a week now) 8)

·
Registered
466 Posts
2.07 in williamsburg, 1.95 in hampton. guess where i fill up.....

either way, driving the insight at 60 mpg sure beats driving my jeep grand wagoneer at 10-12 mpg! its been retired to boat-pulling duty.

andy g.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Paying $2.25 a gallon for regular here in CT. Just bought a new Suzuki M50 motorcycle and "only" getting 48 mpg. I think I'll keep using the insight for commuting 40 miles a day. 4 wheels gets better mpg than 2!! When I mentioned at work that I bought a motorcycle, everyone thought it was to save gas commuting.....weren't they surprised!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Just got back from NJ where regular was $1.97. Thru PA about $2.25, and WV $2.07. Nothing like consistent pricing :?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Yea but you guys in the UK drive less than we do in the U.S., we need cars for everyday living here.

$2.45 a gallon for regular in my part of California.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
about US$3 per US gallon for regular (93 octane) here in Melbourne Australia. It varies around the country quite a bit depending on transport costs and local taxes. A bit more for premium and even more for diesel.

Ghillie

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nevada Sucks... Especially Reno, its worse than California. 2.36 for the cheap stuff - 2.41 for chevron regular.

·
Registered
338 Posts
$1.90/gal for Premium with ethanol in Grain Valley, MO!!!

outside of KC.....i live in the sticks....hence the hybrid!

·
Registered
109 Posts
We're hovering right at about two bucks a gallon here in East Tennessee.

I just read in the paper that a barrel of light sweet crude just barely missed hitting sixty bucks yesterday, Monday.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts