Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hybrid Automotive grid charger/discharger for a 2000 - 2006 Insight for sale. It is around 8 years old, worked fine, but the connecting wire ends have been cut. $50 / make offer + shipping.

2000 Insight passenger seat cover, good condition. Should fit both sides. $15 / offer + shipping

Attachments

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
I'd like the seat cover, but please post a few pictures so I can see the condition. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
(pictures)
Thanks for the pics, that's just what I need, please PM me total cost and your paypal address, I'm in Augusta GA right east of you so it should be inexpensive to ship. Much appreciated!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hybrid Automotive grid charger/discharger for a 2000 - 2006 Insight for sale. It is around 8 years old, worked fine, but the connecting wire ends have been cut. $50 / make offer + shipping.

2000 Insight passenger seat cover, good condition. Should fit both sides. $15 / offer + shipping
I'll take the charger if its not spoken for. check your DM's

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
@jkmtrs PM'd you the other day and didn't hear, is my cover on the way, please advise....payment sent several days ago...

·
Registered
56 Posts

I would like to procced with the seat cover,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts