Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a MU 2000 5mt in the LKQ junkyard in Holland Michigan. Apparently the car drove in. The body is in great shape but someone has already taken all the wheels, both spats, all the electronics in the back and the hood. Everything else is there and in good shape. The seats are obviously worn

·
Registered
453 Posts
Got an alert for that one when it came in. Unfortunately I am in Virginia until late November, so everything will pretty much be gone by then. First relatively local-to-home Insight I've seen in the yards. Were you able to get any parts?

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This one was silver. no pics but body and interior looked very good. mirrors, engine, radiators, etc. Even had the original radio.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah, I pulled a lot off it. Front bumper, both headlights, both front brake calipers, both rear wheel covers, hood, all 4 wheels and tires (Dunlop Enesave tires were nearly brand new, still had nipples and rims in great condition), AC clutch, both strakes and I found a universal cruise control from an S10. I got everything 40% over memorial day weekend.

There's one that just landed in Dayton, OH and another a few weeks ago in Cleveland, OH.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
minor4326
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing