Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - time to clean my garage out. Have a 2000 Silver Gen I that was hit in the front. A project I won't get to. Interior is mint. Mechanical only have 34K on them. Good wheels and tires. Skirts are there. Been kept inside garage. Will need a trailer to remove. I live in central Connecticut. Want $800 for the whole thing. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
6,883 Posts
How extensive is the damage? How long have you had it in the garage?

Could you post a few pictures. Someone may be interested in restoration at that mileage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where do I get the url for posting images? I have the images on my laptop but see no url when they open.

·
Super Moderator
6,883 Posts
I think imgur.com will give you a platform where you can put pictures and then link them.

After you have I think 5 posts, you can ad attachments to posts here. You would just scroll down page on the reply screen to where it says "attach files," click there, navigate to the picture on your computer, and upload it.

If you hang in for a day or so I'm sure you are going to get questions, which will build your post account. It would help if you gave a brief verbal summary of the car damage. There are certainly good spares in such a low mileage car, but if it is rebuildable, then some will be interested in that.

Did the airbags deploy?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The airbags did not deploy. Windshield cracked. Radiator support gone. radiator is good. Hood mangled. Doors perfect.

·
Registered
612 Posts
The airbags did not deploy. Windshield cracked. Radiator support gone. radiator is good. Hood mangled. Doors perfect.
I am interested. I sent you a private message. I am busy at the moment but will respond with another PM later this evening.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wish you were on the west coast. Would like to get one with low miles and have a front end ready to go. Humm how could I make this work?? Would like to see some pictures.

·
Super Moderator
4,728 Posts
There are no 2000 CVTs.

Sam

1 - 10 of 10 Posts