Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As a lead up to InsightFest 2018 (July 13-15 Madison,WI) I've decided to do something extra special.

Starting April 1st, for 100 days I'll be taking InsightFest on the road, hitting the top 100 cities in North America.

I will lead a travelling team of dedicated Honda Insight fanatics convoy-style across the continent to share our love of this incredible car.

Mobile lifts will be on hand for you to do whatever crazy project you want to your car.

If you dont have the skills to do the job, 100 mechanics will be available to work on your car for free, and all parts are included at no cost as well!

And if you have a valid driver's license, you could win a free Insight.

Yep! 100 Gen 1 Insights will be given out during the 100 Days of InsightFest; one per event. All colors and configurations will be represented. Even extra rare ones like White left-hand drive, Citrus CVT, and the infamous 5-cylinder.

More details will be sent to you when you are approved as a member of "Honda-Insight” Yahoo group, so act soon.

Gonna be a great time!
Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Eric Powers
InsightFest 2018 Organizer (and April Fool's jokester)

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
That's amazing. Will you be visiting Phoenix? I need a new oscillation overthruster installed.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure about the overthrusters yet. But maybe VerticalScope (owners of InsighCentral) will donate one?

I forgot to mention that there will be a special showcase in Phoenix in which will have a display of the first 20 Insight battery sticks ever produced. They, of course, will be protected by armed guards but if you want I may be able to get you access to try grid charging them.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Oh Boy! I hope I can see you on the way through Denver!

Can you bring a "Turbo Encabulator" as well? I've always wnted to see one of those in person!

·
vote 4 mawah
275 Posts
I always wanted to travel the country. Can I lead the caravan in my HCH2?
I think I can find one of these that can help with IMA analysis.
https://youtu.be/rrkWtufp62Q?t=4587
Besides, I'm extremely patient and can listen to endless interpretations of the laws of physics as they relate to Honda Hybrids.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
UPDATE: I hope you all enjoyed this April Fool's announcement yesterday.

While InsightFest 2018 in Madison, WI is a real thing, sadly the extra 100 days travelling road show is not.

I hope you all were a least a tiny bit fooled for a moment and enjoyed a good laugh about the joke announcement.

Best Insight wishes to all of you. Especially those that I will see at the REAL InsightFest 2018 July 13-15!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Damnit! Sorry this is only a joke, my flux capacitor needs some tuning.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Inaugural post

I need two posts. So - this will be #1. I was baited in by the 100 days traveling. The portable lift was viable. The 100 mechanics was a bit much. 100 Insights given away - thought someone must have a lot of extra $$ but seemed like a stretch to find 100 to give away regardless of the funding. But the Yahoo group - that was when I thought "No Way this is Real"! Was just browsing around the site so missed 4/1 by 40 days and nights!
Very nice post though as I was wondering how big of a deal this event is, so it was nice bait!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts