Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should be picking up my Insight on Saturday. :D I found it in Sarasota Fla. Will be driving it back to Lexington,SC. 2003 Silver with black interior+cvt.Been looking for a while, and decided to take the plunge. 8)

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,882 Posts
Insight

Congratuations.....Maybe contact "Jackmpg" in Venice and see if he can meet with you and give you some good pointers on your trip.....How about it Jack?

Willie

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
03 insight

will pick up car @Wilde sun Honda on Saturday. Flying into Tampa and a rep. from there will pick me up and take me to the dealership. I understand that it is about an hours drive from Tampa. I am buying this site unseen. This is a Honda certified vehicle wit 21k miles. Not sure what the Honda certified vechicle entails. I have not seen another Insight where i live, so it should be a novelty here. I agreeed on a price of 15,500. Hope i'm not being taken to the cleaners to bad. With the ever escalating price of gas ,it should not loose a lot of value too quickly. If yuo have any advice for me my cell is 803-238-7292. I really enjoy this forum and am looking foward to a long relationship with this car. I hope to meet some of you oneday. Thanks you in advance for any help. 8)

·
Registered
7 Posts
took delivery of mine yesterday

I looked up honda dealers in my state, Oregon, on the internet, and started calling them. I found a dealer in the Dalles, over a hundred miles away, with 2 in stock. At around 3pm there was a knock on my door with two gentlemen delivering my new 2006 5 speed, silver Insight. Wow, that's what I call service! By the way, I love my new Insight! The adverised MPGs are quite close to those I'm getting.
Russ

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pickup car Saturday

I can't wait to get mine. Gas for my truck is about 100.00 every 2 weeks. almost everyone at work drives a full size pickup. I am sure i am going to get some ribbing for a while. When they see what i spend on fuel,i think things may change. 8)

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Re: pickup car Saturday

richbrick said:
When they see what i spend on fuel,i think things may change. 8)
Especially with the recent oil price rise yet again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts