Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get to five plants on screen. Got to 4.5 and kept driving slow and efficiently using brakes here and there, still only four and a half plants. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I usually transport plants in the passenger side since there's no back seats. Depending on the size I can carry 5 plants easily. Best of luck!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Somebody received a cup or a wreath?
Never for 3 years of possession of the car. It is possible?:confused:

I have almost always a stage 3 with 4-5 plants. But never the wreath was displayed.

Offtopic:
I've got the cup with full flowers with efficient driving habits
Try to use the ecodrive indicator and drive to keep it on the center...

·
Registered
281 Posts
I believe all Insight models did. I don't even remember when I got mine but it was within a year. If you want to go for it you can reset it (instructions in the manuals, but I think on the forum way back as well).

I think I was stuck at 4.5 for awhile as well, I believe I got it after one of my longer trips and even then I only scored 4.5. The thing is.. It goes by really fast and it was extremely anti-climatic. The car didn't honk and celebrate with you, nor would you notice if you weren't staring at it, after it shows it never shows again.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I believe all Insight models did. I don't even remember when I got mine but it was within a year. If you want to go for it you can reset it (instructions in the manuals, but I think on the forum way back as well).

I think I was stuck at 4.5 for awhile as well, I believe I got it after one of my longer trips and even then I only scored 4.5. The thing is.. It goes by really fast and it was extremely anti-climatic. The car didn't honk and celebrate with you, nor would you notice if you weren't staring at it, after it shows it never shows again.
I got mine used at 98k miles it was at stage 3 4.5 best I ever saw. I did the reset and up to 5 single leaf now after 200 miles, I'll see how it goes...

the best mileage I get is U.S. 38mpg on the display, reset after fill up , commute is 60 miles round trip. 30 miles highway at 60mph 30 in Manhattan traffic.

The avg speed display is never more than 25 , even after a reset and going 60 mph for 30 miles?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts