Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I'm not the one who ****ed this Country up. I'm just here to pick up the ****ty pieces, make sense of it, and do my best to offer solutions to problems.

Damn it, this turned into a rant. I have more to say but it will fall on deaf ears. Except for the few great here.
Jeez....way to be positive. Have you ever lived outside the US to qualify you for your opinion that my country is F'd up?

I own a charger already, like many on IC. I couldn't make my own, so i invested in an elegant, safe, reliable one, made by Genesis. I'm happy with it. I also read lots of discussions about Chinese made sticks on here...not interested. Good luck with your endeavor.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Jeez....way to be positive. Have you ever lived outside the US to qualify you for your opinion that my country is F'd up?
You live in the nanny state of Maryland and you don't think your country (which prints over a trillion dollars a year out of "thin air" and records every email and phone call you make) is F'd up.......Seriously? WoW

·
Super Moderator
7,164 Posts
You live in the nanny state of Maryland and you don't think your country (which prints over a trillion dollars a year out of "thin air" and records every email and phone call you make) is F'd up.......Seriously? WoW
Yes, you put your finger on something real, but the nation hasn't bitten the dust yet;)

Read George Tyler's "What Went Wrong, How the 1% Hijacked the American Middle Class............." and Hayek's "Road to Serfdom" for two opposing views of the evolution of economies.

Sorry for the thread creep, an me a moderator all ready.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Yeah, our country, as great as it is, is really in for a rude awakening. No one here can tell me how we can cure our $18 Trillion debt (give or take a few Trillion) unless we do a BK and I'm not talking Burger King. Numerically impossible to get out of this mess. Watch Detroit and then multiply it nationally and that is our only way out. The slate will be wiped clean as is done in all BK's and we start from scratch. The people that get hurt in Detroit, due to their BK, is a small sampling of what is coming for the average Joe.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Just like Cyprus, we will have a bail-in from pretty much every bank account, the laws are already on the books to do it and even with that money...the banks will still be as bankrupt as they are now. When you consider that they have hundreds of trillions of derivative bets that will never be paid. The collapse will be epic.
Zerohedge
Sgtreport
Jsmineset
and many other alternative news sites offer views and news that you won't ever see reported on from the bought and paid for main street news presstitutes.

·
Super Moderator
7,164 Posts
No one here can tell me how we can cure our $18 Trillion debt (give or take a few Trillion) unless we do a BK and I'm not talking Burger King.

Sorry galevin, I do a lot of reading on economics, but this term somehow slipped past me. What is a "BK" ?

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Sorry galevin, I do a lot of reading on economics, but this term somehow slipped past me. What is a "BK" ?
I'm sorry. Sometimes my abbreviations/phrases that I make up are a figment of my imagination and unknown to others and I apologize.
Just a few examples:
BK=Bankruptcy
Roberto DeNiro's= money
gangnum style= someone buying up Insights with reckless abandon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts