Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
  1. I wonder what air pressure these airless tires are simulating? Reckon they are equal to 40 psi 50 psi 6O would they get better mileage like normal tires the more pressure they have .or is it another way to waste as much gas as possible right out in the open. They look like they would have a lot of aerodynamic drag to me. But if they get the mileage of a tire aired up to 120 psi that's another story. But I bet they're closer to 30 PSI Condition which means they would suck on gas.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I'll bet Michelin is trying to get it to ride like a 30# pressure tire and rolls like a 120# pressure tire. Or similar but you get the idea. These are the guys who invented radials, for the 2CV, and they are no sleepy farmers.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'll bet Michelin is trying to get it to ride like a 30# pressure tire and rolls like a 120# pressure tire. Or similar but you get the idea. These are the guys who invented radials, for the 2CV, and they are no sleepy farmers.
When you have 5,000 acres, you can sleep anytime you want.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Remember the German enigma machine or code machine. And then the English mathematician Turing developed the first computer to break the code. The computer was the size of a small house.

The video below 1967 predicts farmers using computers to operate their machines in the future.
Their predictions were spot on our tractors have been driving by wire or by computer for at least 15 years.

just something to think about

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts