Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I listed my Insight for sale on eBay. It can't hold a car seat, otherwise I would keep it! Hope it finds a good home with an owner who knows how great these are. Thanks!

Add below item number to eBay URL to view listing.
/itm/333133544112

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I priced it lower than KBB just because I don't want it to gather moss now that I have young kid. I have been so well served by this car it almost brings a tear to my eye! No bids yet... but it has only been up for an hour or two. Haha

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, almost entirely city driving for years. If I do a bunch of highway on a given day, it generally increases a few miles on average pretty quickly, but then goes back down once I return to my normal driving habits.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ima

Just curious, why does the dash photo in the listing show zero SOC and IMA light on?

·
Premium Member
9,752 Posts
Good eye Sasha!

Especially since the IMA battery was replaced not long ago?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Didn't think of that. The key was probably not all the way on.

SSSSSS, we'll have to get that postponed bike ride on the Rail Trail in this spring.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dashboard lights

Hi All,
Yes - the key was not turned in the photo of the dashboard, although I have had issues with the negative ground causing lights to come on. Brought it to a regular mechanic with print out from this site and all they did was replace the fuses. If I pull the fuses it temporarily fixes the problem.

Anyhow, the auction closed yesterday, but I appreciate the support!
Any tips on replacing the ground cable myself?

·
Premium Member
9,752 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts