Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all- Just wanted to let anyone in the area know- there is this 80 mile race happening on this friday in Watkins Glen NY. Its called the green grand prix- see http://www.greengrandprix.com and it is to raise alternative fuel awareness. Last year, it was won with a Honda Insight- achieving 76.1mpg over the 80 mile timed rally style course... If you are in the area, you should stop in- there will be at least 2 Insights there (I'm sure there will be more) and LOADS of Prii plus Hybrid Chevy Silverados, the Lexus 450hL, custom built alternative fuel vehicles (an Isuzu Trooper that runs on wood chips they tell me) and loads of other stuff. If you see a 2000 Silver Insight with NY plates DNA 4662- thats me flag me down and say hello!

-Tim[/url]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aww- too bad- I guess according to the gentleman who is putting this thing on- I am one of two Insights expected to be there....(which is one more than I am used to driving with.. :lol: hahah

·
Registered
702 Posts
if i can get my plans for they day changed...i will deffiantly be there :D

and on a side note...i could totally do better than 76.1mpg over 80 mi. :p :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts