Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disclaimer: Please review other threads and educate yourself before making a purchase. There are some negative review, however, based on my experience I believe Halo Select (in Toledo, OH) to be a reputable business that is an asset to our community. Below are brief details on my recent experience:

I needed a passenger side a-pillar cover so I reached out via text and received a prompt reply. Prices were very reasonable so I ended up with a few additional items to fix other issues as well. There were plenty of shipping options to make getting them to Western NY easy. All-in-all, G1 parts are getting harder to come by and based on my experience I will be keeping them in mind for future needs. Below is the number I reached out to if you need parts:

614-949-0529

·
Registered
20 Posts
Halo select has been horrible

He sent me unusable parts & didn't send others .

He has offered for a year to send parts or a refund
to make it up to me but never does .

Not sure what he is going through
but this has been a terrible parts buying experience for me .

He seems to do fine for others but that is little consolation .

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
I have had great experience buying parts from Brent in person on several occasions (he even helped me with the installations). Also, via text, PayPal. Shipment arrvied as promised and in good condition.

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
From my various reads on this forum, Brent at Halo has been 1000% consistent with...

Inconsistency.

·
Administrator
10,773 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts