1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Not to tap talent away from our community, but if any of you are looking for a career with HD, here is a possibility:

"Is Harley-Davidson® hiring EV engineers?

We are looking for experienced EV engineers who share the pioneering spirit of the four young founders who started this company more than a century ago by putting a motor in a bicycle frame. If you’d like to be part of this new journey and you’re passionate about motorcycling, we would love to talk to you about joining our team. Click the link below to see the opportunities we have available." http://jobs.harley-davidson.com/go/Electrical-Engineer-Jobs/330190/

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Nice looking bike, but the 50 mile range seems a little weak for the weight of it.

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
Isnt that on par with the gas version? Most bikes only hold a gallon or 3 and get rather poor mpg between the aero, the manner they are driven and modifications to the engine.

·
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pretty sure all Harleys come with a 5 gallon tank and they should get 50/60 MPGs

Some Hondas come with 3.7 gallon tank, but most bikes ( in the range I am looking in ) have bigger tanks.

My 750cc Ural has 5 gal tank with 1 gal reserve.

I didn't see the range estimate in the article. I did pick up that they mentioned that the dimensions or handling are ideal for city riding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts