Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
For whatever it's worth,

I ordered an add on discharge cable for an older charge only car harness. Placed order yesterday (Sun 8/19), received an email thanks for order same day. Today (8/20), received another email saying order was shipped.

I ordered off their website, no human interaction...

·
Super Moderator
1,514 Posts
If you have a Mike D charger, Hybrid Revolt took over the production of that charger.

Are you trying to adapt a Mike D charger to a Hybrid Automotive charger?

Scott

·
Lean Burn = Happiness
2,155 Posts
I think you PM'd me here. I haven't been able to log on as much lately. For fastest service please email or call us. We have phone sales and customer support Monday to Friday from 7AM to 5PM Pacific at 800-589-0730.

The GC01 adapter harness is pretty much discontinued, which is why we don't have it on the website. I have to build them myself and I am only at home with the necessary tools about three weeks a year. We sell maybe one every 18 months so it's not worth training my manufacturing team to build them and maintain inventory. I can build one for you when I get home in a month but they sell for the same cost as a new Insight harness. If you are in a hurry you can order a new Insight harness from us now and it will ship within 24 hours of receiving your order.

Hope this helps -Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts