Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Made this video yesterday of my Insight with my new GoPro HD Helmet Camera. Trying out different angles ect to get the feel of what the camera can do. Also trying to get used to the Corel Videostudio Pro X3 editing software....

Anyways if you want to take a ride along with me in/on my insight here it is. Make sure you click HD to watch it in full clarity.

YouTube - GoPro HD - Honda Insight Ride

Hodakaguy

·
Registered
672 Posts
Wow, that's really neat. Love the super wide angle shots, and all of the cool angles. In motion, the rims look sick! Very cool!

How much do those guys run? And how did you get it to stick under the car?

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
i liked the part during under the car. I had always wondered what the suspension looked like while in action, during driving.

thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, that's really neat. Love the super wide angle shots, and all of the cool angles. In motion, the rims look sick! Very cool!

How much do those guys run? And how did you get it to stick under the car?
The unit I'm using is the GoPro HD, it will record in full 1080P. The cheapest that I've seen is here: CLICK HERE $213 with free shipping!

The motosport kit comes with a suction cup mount, it locks on like glue! For the underside shot I just attached the suction cup to the under side of the bumper, then flipped the video 180 deg with the editing software. You can grab the mount and you can't pull it off, it's very strong.

For such a small camera its picture quality is really amazing.

Hodakaguy

·
Administrator
12,114 Posts
"This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. "
Not quite so impressive!

Blocked in UK can you do anything about it? Does it have music with it?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not quite so impressive!

Blocked in UK can you do anything about it? Does it have music with it?
Yeah it has music "Bob Dylan, Man in Me", in the US they just add a link to where you can purchase the song. That sucks that they block the audio over seas.

Hodakaguy

·
Administrator
12,114 Posts
The whole thing is blocked not just the audio. Can i suggest remove the music and post another / alternative version as well. Remember IC is an international site. Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The whole thing is blocked not just the audio. Can i suggest remove the music and post another / alternative version as well. Remember IC is an international site. Thanks

No Prob...I think I still have the raw project file saved, I'll re-save it again without audio and upload it as well.

Hodakaguy

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is the smoothest non-pro mobile video I've seen. Usually they are painful to watch. Excellent camera.
Yeah for a non-stabilized cam it does amazingly well. It also has the sharpest picture of any small helmet type cam that I've seen to date.

Hodakaguy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts