Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I approach 150,000 mi on my '01 silver MT, I've been showing my insight some extra love. But I really want to do something special to celebrate.

At the same time I'd like to meet some other insight owners here in the PNW. I've left a few notes on windshields of insights I've seen around town but no one has ever called me. I guess everyone must think I'm crazy for assuming an insight owner would want to meet another like-minded individual & geek out.

I'm Thinking Saturday July 20th or Saturday August 10th for a morning meetup. Kind of a "Cars and Coffee" thing, or donuts, or food carts or whatever.

What thinks you? :cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,794 Posts
I am scheduled to arrive in Seattle on July 15 for a medical procedure. I will be there 2-4 months. I can see myself taking a trip to Portland. We will be driving a minivan, so I will be having Insight withdrawals.

Whenever I have had a car hit 100,000 miles I have taken a picture of it doing it at 100 MPH. 150 MPH might be somewhat of a stretch in an Insight. But you could do it showing 150 MPG! You do have to plan these things ahead.

Sam

1 - 2 of 2 Posts