Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this 2010 Honda Insight from a private seller. Nothing wrong at all until about a week later when check engine transmission light randomly pops up a few times a week. RPMs increase but car won’t accerate at all. Sometimes the check brake system comes on too but I don’t feel any difference in the vehicle unless the RPMs shoot up. That also doesn’t happen every time the emission light comes on. Ran codes today and this is what I got, no clue what this means! Help!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I just got this 2010 Honda Insight from a private seller. Nothing wrong at all until about a week later when check engine transmission light randomly pops up a few times a week. RPMs increase but car won’t accerate at all. Sometimes the check brake system comes on too but I don’t feel any difference in the vehicle unless the RPMs shoot up. That also doesn’t happen every time the emission light comes on. Ran codes today and this is what I got, no clue what this means! Help!
Just what it says,there's a sensor either by gas pedal or throttle body that needs replacing,google that part,and we're it's located.

·
Registered
253 Posts
You're posting in the first generation forum and you have a second generation Insight. I think you may get more useful help in the appropriate forum. In either case, welcome to the InsightCentral.net family! :)

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Moved.

Sam

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
How many miles on it? (come on folks, this is really basic information)

Has the trans CVT fluid ever been changed?

·
Registered
210 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts