Honda Insight Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

Premium Member
Please include your location in your profile, as ALL G1 Insighters have done.
Thank You.
Willie

Registered
Discussion Starter #42
The color of the floor mats 馃ぎ馃ぎ. I will try to clean them, but they are way to beige, maybe a fabric paint would do the job!

Registered
I bought the car :) I will probly rebuild the tranny ( clutch pretty high and noisy), change a couple of bushings, fix the exhaust, change the front brakes and replace the trip and mph button switches lol. Need to replace a couple of interior parts too so if anyone as some for sale here! I think it will cost me roughly 2000$ for all the repairs. So a 3k$ for a good conditon Insight seems right to me. The battery is excellent, the seller told me he cycled replaced the weak batteries in the pack with his father who is the previous owner.
You can see that someone cutted the dash for some obscure reasons where the radio is ..lol.
Your car looks great! Nice to not have to worry about body work or interior. You're going to so satisfied bringing it back to tip-top shape yourself.

Registered
Discussion Starter #45
Well I need a couple of interior parts haha!
It will be a big change when everything will be fixed!

Registered
Well I need a couple of interior parts haha!
It will be a big change when everything will be fixed!
My first Insight looked a LOT worse - the roof was collapsed from a deer strike and there was hood, fender and door damage. It has been REALLY satisfying getting it running.

Registered
congratulations! Just in time to sign up for the insight fest. Good price. See? I told you they were like stray dogs. You think there aren鈥檛 any out there till you look and they find you.

Registered
Discussion Starter #49
Here the story begins, alot of parts arrived for the tune up :)
I just deleted the picture because my address was all over the label on the shipping boxes 馃槀馃槀

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
About this Discussion
48 Replies
9 Participants
Pierromcdo
Honda Insight Forum
We鈥檙e the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda鈥檚 hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing