I think this is self explanatory... :)

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I clocked 21 mph on that hog.

·
3,641 Posts
LOL!!!! It's an awesome pit bike for hybrid meets .... Way to recycle. Too cool! Is that 24 volts?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
4,721 Posts
I can't see it. All I see is:

Sam

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Also, that's @36v. I swapped out the two dead 12V 7AH SLAs with 3 9AH SLAs I got on amazon for ~$50.

I don't think the funky on/off controller will handle any more than a 50% overvolt.

Soldered on all the spade connectors, but didn't solder the spades to the terminals like they did at the factory... haven't felt any excessive heat at the terminals yet.

·
3,641 Posts
If I had known.... I would have given you one of my helmets! I'll try to remember to bring it to the next meet. :)

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha, I have a bike helmet, I was just too exited to take a test drive to run and get it first.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HAH! I can't believe my little scooter reminded you of Killajoule! Should I be complemented, or they be insulted? I can't tell which :).

I found the scooter on the side of the road with a "free" sign taped to it and we loaded it into the back of freezin's smart ED (yes! there was room back there!). All I've done to it is MOAR POWAR and I think maybe a plastidip paintjob soon?

Sam

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

1 - 12 of 12 Posts