Not only that, but do an A B comparison between normal halogens. I'll bet money they don't go as far.I hate to sound like a broken record here, but PICTURES PLEASE!
It's not that hard folks.
1. At night, find a wall perpendicular to your car.
2. Park your car approximately 25 feet away from it.
3. Get out of your car and stand to the left of the driver's side headlight.
4. For best results, have your camera focus and expose for the brightest spot your headlights generate on the wall*. Then, take a few pictures.
5. Post your best photo to this thread.
*With most smartphones you can do this by tapping the screen on the spot in question.