Honda Insight Forum banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
This was my last tank, and my best tank. I have driven this car for 27000 miles in one year and it still runs like a top with zero check engine lights during that entire time. This car for $2,200 has been an absolute bargain. Absolutely love it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I started by taking the everything in the rear including the IMA battery. The Previous owner was kind enough to leave me all this stuff in the rear compartment. Looks at there are some brass looking things back there....

Got the foam out and started to remove the battery and converter. All of these was pretty easy. Stripped it down until I had a clean rear section. So much room for activities.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,589 Posts
Mr. A, please include your Location in your Profile, as ALL G1 Insighters have done.
Thank You
Willie

·
Registered
30 Posts
I didn't see a highest mpg column, only LMPG/reset? so I added one...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I created a document on Google docs, here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak_6kHNvYIzmdDNuekMyQzVZYUNTd0JFb3BIRWZ6aWc&usp=sharing

Remember there are two tabs, the first tab is for how many miles are on your car. The second tab is your personal best MPG.

Feel free to add yourself and provide feedback. This is for fun and to see how many cars out there have either extremely LOW miles or HIGH miles. Also what MPG club have you attained. It is basically the honor system when you add your info but if you want to add a picture of your best MPG on this string that would be great.

I'll get things started with my best tank to date. 81 MPG | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

EDIT: Okay, had to play with it but I think I fixed the document so everyone can edit it now.
I

121 - 126 of 126 Posts