Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope they make this car:

...The car side of the line will offer visitors the chance to get cozy with a new plug-in hybrid concept as well as an EV. The ACX offers plug-in enthusiasts a vehicle that can function equally as well in urban environs or on the open highway thanks to a two-mode drive system with an engine drive mode for a sportier experience and an automatic drive mode for everything else.

Meanwhile, Honda says that the Small Sport EV Concept "maximizes the fun of driving while achieving excellent environmental performance." Details are markedly absent other than that brief description, so we're hoping Honda will shed more light on the model once it debuts in Tokyo...

Here is a link:

Honda previews Small Sports EV and AC-X plug-in concepts for Tokyo

·
Registered
307 Posts
Concept

Production

Come on Honda - pull your finger out!

·
Registered
4,007 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
The "real car" is an Accord, not a sports car. They've not released anything from this concept yet.

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
Thats good, it looked like the crz has too much grill for a hybrid car.

One thing I like about Mazda, their new cars look like they are smiling at you, large frontal area with few openings for more aero.

·
Registered
307 Posts
The "real car" is an Accord, not a sports car. They've not released anything from this concept yet.
I beg to differ. Concept 'drawings' aren't typically created to be turned into an actual car. They're for proposing styling cues. I can see an awful lot of styling elements from the concept that have been transposed onto that accord.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts