Honda Insight Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think you people are so far over my head in technology I would need a extra booster pack on a Saturn rocket to try to get close enough to understand a minuscule of your knowledge, let alone learn how to speak in your language. Think that I am going to be relegated to attaching wire to each cell so I can individually monitor each cell every six or 12 months. I don't understand much of what you answered but appreciate your responses

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have all the available docs from the Toshiba site.
No leads that I can see apart from the name of the document we need as mentioned earlier.

“Stationary Battery Module BMU development guide (6E6V0058)”
Hi All,

I am about to dive back into this BMS (looking to access balancing related functionality) and just wanted to check if anyone here has seen useful info outside of this forum and my initial cell voltage decode two years back (Could someone help me figure out this HONDA BMS? - Endless Sphere)?

Also, I remember searching for hours trying to find the mating connectors for the pigtails on the packs and coming up empty... I have the JST 08CPT-B-2A (CAN/power/thermo) plugs and populated some SM08B-GHS-TB (serial debug) sockets but would really love to use the pigtails.

Thanks, Scott.

·
Super Moderator
8,125 Posts
I can't help any with decoding the BMS commands, but some folks have bought the Fit main battery harnesses from Greentec to harvest the pigtail mates. I forget what I paid, but it wasn't a lot.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts