Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all here,a bit of advice from a fool,I traded in my 2010 insight last year ( buying another hopefully this week)worst motoring mistake of my nearly 60 years, insight never ever let me down,vvv frugal,Uber dependable-kerpnit for as long as possible,,,p.s. insight central is the most knowledgeable/friendly car site on the net,bravo

·
Registered
ES-T 2010, Polished Metal, Grey Leather, Satnav.
4 Posts
Hi to all here,a bit of advice from a fool,I traded in my 2010 in
last year ( buying another hopefully this week)worst motoring mistake of my nearly 60 years, insight never ever let me down,vvv frugal,Uber dependable
Hi to all here,a bit of advice from a fool,I traded in my 2010 insight last year ( buying another hopefully this week)worst motoring mistake of my nearly 60 years, insight never ever let me down,vvv frugal,Uber dependable-kerpnit for as long as possible,,,p.s. insight central is the most knowledgeable /friendly car site on the net,bravo
[/QUOTE
Hi to all here,a bit of advice from a fool,I traded in my 2010 insight last year ( buying another hopefully this week)worst motoring mistake of my nearly 60 years, insight never ever let me down,vvv frugal,Uber dependable-kerpnit for as long as possible,,,p.s. insight central is the most knowledgeable/friendly car site on the net,bravo
Very interesting Garry. Nearly 6 years into my 2010, 85,000 miles. Love the car. I look around, should I replace it ? … with what ? Can’t see anything else to justify shelling out and changing. Will get bushes and shockers replaced and carry on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts