Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have had my Gen 1 for 2 years, unfortunately its not getting used anymore, so its time for it to find a new owner, details as follows
Dec 2005 2006 model year Japanese Import
CVT
Dark metallic blue
4 x new tyres fitted
CVT gearbox had fresh oil and filters when imported
Has been serviced twice and will be serviced and MOT on sale
Has a Peter Perkins Grid charger fitted and its used every 3 months
The running gear was waxoiled when imported and was in perfect condition before this
Has one remote and 2 keys all work
The car is in very good condition and runs well, as its a Japanese spec car its a lean burn version and delivers excellent fuel consumption, The speedo reads in MPH. It has a DIN 2 stereo/CD player with various leads for other things in the glove box
Has no engine or IMA codes

{MOD edit} You have to have pictures to advertise cars on here. So I have added a couple.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to say car is in South Yorkshire and I am asking 5K OVNO
207832342932 if you want to chat

·
Administrator
11,586 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont do facebook but will have to to sell the wee beastie I am considering the pictures but have had a couple of bad experiences and would prefer to email or whatsapp them to interested parties

·
Administrator
11,586 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers Peter, I will do it tomorrow and email them to you, could I have an email please. I have to polish it first as its going to a friends showroom for sale as well. I will be sorry to see it go but I have a full electric truck, a full electric car, the Tuk Tuk and the camper. The other half has the CRZ which has four seats and so is more useful, its really time it went to someone who loves it

·
Administrator
11,586 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have had my Gen 1 for 2 years, unfortunately its not getting used anymore, so its time for it to find a new owner, details as follows
Dec 2005 2006 model year Japanese Import
CVT
Dark metallic blue
4 x new tyres fitted
CVT gearbox had fresh oil and filters when imported
Has been serviced twice and will be serviced and MOT on sale
Has a Peter Perkins Grid charger fitted and its used every 3 months
The running gear was waxoiled when imported and was in perfect condition before this
Has one remote and 2 keys all work
The car is in very good condition and runs well, as its a Japanese spec car its a lean burn version and delivers excellent fuel consumption, The speedo reads in MPH. It has a DIN 2 stereo/CD player with various leads for other things in the glove box
Has no engine or IMA codes

{MOD edit} You have to have pictures to advertise cars on here. So I have added a couple.

View attachment 86173 View attachment 86174 View attachment 86175 View attachment 86176
Hi there Peter,
Forgot to say car is in South Yorkshire and I am asking 5K OVNO
207832342932 if you want to chat
Peter
I dont do facebook but will have to to sell the wee beastie I am considering the pictures but have had a couple of bad experiences and would prefer to email or whatsapp them to interested parties
Peter

I may be interested - can you message me?
Martin
Forgot to say it also has Matiz rear springs and spacers on the rear
Peter
Im interested and uk based. Could you pm me?
Martin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts