Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Insight Owners!

I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin and I am in an adversting class where I have to design an advertising campaign for the Honda Insight.

I was wondering if any of you would be willing to take a relatively short survey about the Insight. The survey is still in the works, but if you are interested within a week or two, I could send you the questions by email.

Of course, for those of you who would like to participate, your answers will be kep anonymous and confidential.

If you are indeed interested, you can respond to this post or you can email me at [email protected] and put "Honda Insight Survey" in the subject line.

Thanks,

AdvertisingGal :D

·
Premium Member
4,942 Posts
Hi AdvertisingGal,

IC has helped other students with similar surveys. I can't imagine that yours would present any difficulties in that regard.

But a pre-survey-survey :?:

Let us know when the survey is ready and I think you will find members that will be willing to help :!: :)

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
AdvertisingGal said:
Hi Insight Owners!I have to design an advertising campaign for the Honda Insight.
Maybe this is just an academic exercise, but why design an ad for a product that is not available?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Glad to help... :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
I can do it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts