Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
I would NEVER buy a residence that is involved with any HOA. "Give me my freedom or give death".

Willie

·
Registered
423 Posts
HOA's are the home of petty tyrants. Someone on that HOA just took a Rhorshac test and they have a strong interest in phalusses. They might want to try counselling if this is a problem for them. :cool:

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
I would NEVER buy a residence that is involved with any HOA. "Give me my freedom or give death".

I will second Willie's opinion here.

However, I will add that I find it odd that the car apparently left this shape in the snow, yet there are no tire tracks showing that the car pulled away. If there were tire tracks, and they got fresh snow covering them up, the fresh snow would have covered all of the shape, right? Puzzled.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I will second Willie's opinion here.

However, I will add that I find it odd that the car apparently left this shape in the snow, yet there are no tire tracks showing that the car pulled away. If there were tire tracks, and they got fresh snow covering them up, the fresh snow would have covered all of the shape, right? Puzzled.
they coulda parked the car there, left it idling for an extended time, had heat from the exhaust heat up the pavement, who knows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts