1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
CR-X.........CR-Z........ :idea: :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
[hybrids are] usually not known for their torque, acceleration, handling and innovative design.
Pffft.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
If they promise to really build it... the day after they promise... or the day of, depending on my schedule... I'll put a serious deposit on one, even without a final delivered price or a test drive. I'd looove to have the first one in Texas... :D

I soooo love the looks, the idea, and the features of this car (LED headlights! Can they come too soon?). Yes, I know it's a concept, yes, I know it will be diluted somewhat for public consumption, and yes, it looks like it will come with an automatic or CVT transmission with a little itty-bitty finger shifter like the Prius or high-end BMWs (not a deal-breaker for me, as My Beloved absolutely refuses to drive a MT, and her other multiple charms allow me to overlook this glaring flaw in her character). But wow, I sure would like the possibility of tooling around in one of these babies... :D

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
It does look like something that was inspired by koi-pond fauna, but I've seen worse design elements. Opinions will differ as to the looks, but certainly the concept will not look quite like the auto delivered to the masses in a few years... and this was made to draw attention to honda capabilities, so attention-getting is the name of the game at this stage. 8)

And we're no strangers to heat here in Texas (Formula 1 Ceramic tint, anyone?)... :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
"In the cockpit, the meter unit conveys the image of advanced technology ensconced in a piece of glass artwork, offering the functionality of immediate recognition while enhancing the driving experience with a futuristic and exhilarating feeling."

Translation:

From the drivers seat the easily read high tech instrument cluster looks like a piece of futuristic art set in glass. 8)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Oh, Lee, you bad, bad person, you, now that I followed the link you supplied, I've changed my mind as far as a cutting-edge car goes, now I want the Puyo instead... :shock: :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts