Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
945 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Since i don't feel like driving the insight in the winter, I bought a HCH MT 2005 for my winter car (averaging 51mpg so far :) and getting better) I really wish there was a site exactly like this one for us. maybe there is, because that honda forum has exactly 11 posts about getting better mileage. Not the great source of knowledge that this site is.

any chance there could be alittle section for us on here? i'd rather not start being a member for multiple forums. Plus this site is easily searchable compared to others.

Tim

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Please NO. There is enough confusion between Gen1 and Gen2 as it is. The website is INSIGHTcentral.net!

Tim have you visited cleanmpg.com? The site is dedicated to fuel economy and there is a dedicated Honda Civic Hybrid forum with 394 threads Honda Civic Hybrid - CleanMPG Forums .

·
Registered
470 Posts
Ok sorry, i guess i have seen that site before in the past. I just wish they would break up the civics like they did with the insight I/II and other vehicles that have different designs. I guess the civics are close enough in nature to put them together but since i have a MT with lean burn it's annoying to sort through those posts and find ones relating to me. most people seem to have the HCH II (yea i know about the search, but it's annoying to narrow it down to only the threads you want.)

I guess i'm just lazy and spoiled by this site with everything separated so nicely. looks like i better learn to speed read since 45 min lunch break doesn't leave all that much time for reading insightcentral and now catching up on those forums.

Thanks,

Tim

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
Basically do what the owners manual says, but early. Check your fluids and charger earlier if the vehicle is used heavily or abused. Use name brand products vs cheap stuff.

I have purchased recently a Honda civic latest but please tell me that how can I have to maintain it for its good servicing and long lasting life. And also give tips to maintain for the time of travel?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts