Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I am new to this site, I am interested in buying a 2005 Insight metalic silver 5 spd with a/c. i was told one would have to be ordered for me . How long does it normally take to get one when one is ordered for you.

·
Registered
89 Posts
It probably varies from area to area, but I put a deposit down on my Insight on the 7th of Jan. and took delivery on Feb. 25, 2005.

Good luck in your search.

Regards,

·
Registered
46 Posts
Have you tried searching for one on autotrader.com? Also, your dealer should be able to search the country's dealership database and let you know for sure.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Another option is purchasing a used Honda Certifed low mileage Insight. You can search for honda certified cars through autotrader.com. I think it includes an extended powertrain warranty and you will save thousands.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Goodson Honda North in Houston, Texas required a $500 deposit to hold the car. Easy people to deal with.

Regards,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info I drive aboiut 100 miles round trip just to go to work . Think a Insight would be the car to have. My Father had one for a time . I oved it .

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Still not sure what area of the country you are from, but I know someone in Northern IL that ordered one a week ago and was scheduled to get it within a month. (He then chose not to get the Insight and bought a Prius instead. The Prius was available right off the lot.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts