Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for Honda hybrid owner the live ine the dallas fort worth area that would like to convert there nimh to lithium batteries ,heck if you have a prius with nimh and want to convert li-ion let me know ...lets work together to make it happen!

·
Super Moderator
6,958 Posts
We don't have and statistics about location. It was tried once, but didn't pan out too well. After you get 6? posts you will be able to use the google search window at top left. If you put in terms like DFW, Dallas, Dallas-Fort Worth, etc. you will find post from folks in the area. It won't be complete, but it will give you an idea. I played around with it a bit and there are quite a few folks there:)

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
Note to potential DFW area partner:

You will need to bring a lot of your own expertise.

Good luck,

Steve

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We don't have and statistics about location. It was tried once, but didn't pan out too well. After you get 6? posts you will be able to use the google search window at top left. If you put in terms like DFW, Dallas, Dallas-Fort Worth, etc. you will find post from folks in the area. It won't be complete, but it will give you an idea. I played around with it a bit and there are quite a few folks there:)
Thanks for your feed back!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts