Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am thinking about getting 1 2010 Insight. My question is, what is the lonest I can let it sit without driving it without ruining the battery? How many times (or miles) per week should I be driving it? I don't know if I should be a person to buy one. I probably only will drive it like 4x a week for like an hour each trip, and then take it on like 2 2ish hour trips a month, and a then a few 10ish hour road trips a year.

Thank you!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hello, I am thinking about getting 1 2010 Insight. My question is, what is the lonest I can let it sit without driving it without ruining the battery? How many times (or miles) per week should I be driving it? I don't know if I should be a person to buy one. I probably only will drive it like 4x a week for like an hour each trip, and then take it on like 2 2ish hour trips a month, and a then a few 10ish hour road trips a year.

Thank you!
Tbh I’d drive it daily- lucky I have to minimum 20 plus miles- second insight- no problems yet with either- never replaced the small battery in either

·
Registered
504 Posts
You would be better off with a fit. Just as cheap and miserable, but better at sitting around.
That’s my next car 🤞great room - but tbh the insights great I’m a decorator and dragging around ladders 🪜 on a roof rack most of the year and a full boot aswell and still she delivers great economy/ love the shape of the fit and the room inside is amazing fir such a small/ medium sized car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts