Honda Insight Forum banner

421 - 426 of 426 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Okay... it appears the solution is code side. Some things are over my head and I truthfully don't understand completely what exactly is going on. It appears that some language changes have occurred and a minor tweak will appease and compile.

The argument to digitalWrite for the Nano Every is an enum, if you change the argument type of the function to PinStatus it should work with the 0/1 input. It has broken a lot of code making the change to the enum.

Code:
typedef enum {
  LOW     = 0,
  HIGH    = 1,
  CHANGE  = 2,
  FALLING = 3,
  RISING  = 4,
} PinStatus;
(edit) Type-casting the bool to PinStatus seems to appease the compiler;

Code:
digitalWrite(MOTFSBpin,(PinStatus)jj);  //set data
Just FYI, this issue of breakage from changing the parameter type of digitalWrite() has been reported to the Arduino developers and they have proposed a solution (but not implemented and released it so far):
https://github.com/arduino/ArduinoCore-API/issues/25
Going to upload with the code tweak and hopefully install tonight and pray that lean burn will work.

Thank you for all the help!

·
Registered
14 Posts
CEL, 88-10 code, IMA not delivering torque and another for no communication. I believe that I may have used an improper pin on the arduino...

·
Registered
14 Posts
CEL, 88-10 code, IMA not delivering torque and another for no communication. I believe that I may have used an improper pin on the arduino...
EDIT:

actual values while at idle,

IMA torque -98Nm
SOC 2%
IMA standby EXIST

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got a killer deal on this one, plus smaller package for when I repurpose it into a temperature compensated PWM boost controller. I was under the assumption that this was a direct pin number for pin number wise replacement for the uno.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Had to change pin locations (nano every supports PWM on different pins) tweaked the lean burn code to compile and initially no CEL, a few miles down the road however it returned. I'm spent for the day and will see why it's on tomorrow. No driveability concerns and lean burn easier than ever to get into and maintain even with the CEL, thanks again mudder and the rest of the community here on ic for getting this car limping by until the swap

421 - 426 of 426 Posts