Honda Insight Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I can't find out how to post this in the webmaster area I am putting it in the Help section.

The "New Post" setup is so inferior to the GUI we've been using for many-many years it is all but useless compared to what we had in the past. I personally don't need to look at all the "new" posts for a year in the past etc (or even a few days or yesterday).

I would like the New Post button to open only the G1 forum and show new posts since the last time I visited that page. Even if I set up the new GUI to monitor the G1 area I see G2 and other posts for a preset number of hours or other time periods.

And I have to set it up just about -each- time I come to this website. Obviously I only come here once a day now as compared to many times a day in the past. Even this "Post thread" page has multipule "Post thread / Preview" click boxes on it so it is hard to determine where the editable portion of the page is at. The GUI has been made so "modern" and flashy that it neglects usability

Why does the top header have to be so high? I know what site I'm on without a 4 line black area to inform me of that.
The light background causes what you highlight to not be visible (the background contrast change is so slight that it all but invisible). [/rant]

·
Administrator
641 Posts
We are at the starting point of what our search capabilities will be. Member feedback is what helps fuel future updates to the site, so please keep it coming. We do compile all the feedback you share. Although we may not action everything, we are logging what users are saying. Please stay tuned for weekly updates and releases to the site, search will only get better!

Jeff M

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are at the starting point of what our search capabilities will be. Member feedback is what helps fuel future updates to the site, so please keep it coming. We do compile all the feedback you share. Although we may not action everything, we are logging what users are saying. Please stay tuned for weekly updates and releases to the site, search will only get better!

Jeff M
Sorry to rain on the parade .......... but,
Well the "new posts" page hasn't changed any for over a month. I personally don't need to see posts for days, weeks, years ago. I would like to see new posts since the last time I visited the site. And there doesn't seem to be a way to "refresh" the page to see if a post has been made while you are looking at the new posts page.

I basically have almost stopped coming to the site due to all the changes made to what worked fine for many years.

Is there a help page somewhere that we can search how to use or what the new terms are?

·
Administrator
641 Posts
Sorry to rain on the parade .......... but,
Well the "new posts" page hasn't changed any for over a month. I personally don't need to see posts for days, weeks, years ago. I would like to see new posts since the last time I visited the site. And there doesn't seem to be a way to "refresh" the page to see if a post has been made while you are looking at the new posts page.

I basically have almost stopped coming to the site due to all the changes made to what worked fine for many years.

Is there a help page somewhere that we can search how to use or what the new terms are?
I responded to your questions in the Community Feedback thread.

- Cricket

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.