Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, ladies and gents, friends and neighbors, pre-ops and post-ops, now, you too can get an extra [up to] TWENTY HORSEPOWER :shock: for only $11 (YES, BUNKY! I said only ELEVEN DOLLARS!)... complete with s/h and insurance!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... gory=33597

And this miraculous development performs this incredible feat by (are you ready for this?!) making the engine computer think the air is ***COOLER!*** than normal! :shock:

So... throw away those flimsy radiator covers! Dispose of all your pesky, expensive warm air mods! Yes indeed-ee, my Insightful [chuckle!] driver... be just like the latest "Ricers" on your block! CHIP YOUR INSIGHT and get an extra [up to] TWENTY HORSES!

Don't delay... go to eBay... and ORDER TODAY! :roll:

[Performance claims not valid in most states] :lol:

·
Registered
489 Posts
For a moment you had me excited, I've been looking for something with a pinout for the Insight ECU so I can try to hack it for better economy and perhaps more liberal use of assist.

Unfortunately, they do mention that it won't work on turbo models, which is a shame as I was considering purchasing a nice Turbo Insight last night when I was asleep.*

The item also has the most precise location I've seen on an eBay ad. Apparently the seller keeps it on his or her person at all times. ;)

It also says only $3.99 for me. Now that's a deal. Unfortunately, since it's for a Honda "Element Insight" and it says it won't work on any other car, you've probrably got about a 50 percent chance that it will work on the Insight.**

* Dreaming, in case it wasn't obvious.
** Does not include the possibility that it will not work at all. ;)

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Oh boy! I can also get insurance for shipping of the $3.99 item for the bargain insuance rate of only $2.00!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts