Honda Insight Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this might be interesting for those that are remotely interested in california's recall election:

http://votearianna.com/movie/

Basically, it's a campaign ad one of the many canidates in California. Interestingly enough, the hybrid vechicle featured in the flash cartoon is an Insight.

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Cool clip!

"Stupid Hummerrr!"

Braxus said:
Interestingly enough, the hybrid vechicle featured in the flash cartoon is an Insight.
And the "Hybrid v. Hummer" T-shirt has a new Prius. Maybe they didn't want to be biased toward one hybrid?

·
Registered
804 Posts
It would not suprise your that AH-nold praises the Hummer. It might suprise your that Leonardo DiCaprio, owner of two Toyota Prius' is a Hummer fan? Makes you wonder if he is just embrasing whatever is cool at the moment.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Funny- not very accurate, but funny.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I hope this statement does not irk too many, but if California voters decide to change things, just changing govenors will not fix the fiscal and energy woes - legislators are elected too. Add to that, the long list of non-serious candidates on the recall ballot...I'm off my soapbox.

·
Registered
804 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Interesting article ( http://www.msnbc.com/news/970117.asp?0dm=C18PN ) If Schwartzenegger becomes govenor, someone has offered to convert one of his five Hummers to run on hydrogen. This guy has done it before and AH-nold sounds serious about it. This is hydrogen internal combustion like what BMW is working on. It's estimated the Hummer's mpg will double from 11 to 22.

You can credit AH-nold for getting GM to introduce a street version of the Hummer in 1992. Let's see if he "is going to pump California up" on hydrogen.

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
All fascinating stuff... but please remember our "no politics" rule. Many users have expressed their hope that our forum would not discuss political issues. Please feel free to take the discussion offline or to continue via PM. Thanks! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.