Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive down a large hill with another road intersecting on right at a T.They have to stop.The speed limit is 55.Drivers at rush hour are always turning left in front of cars coming down the hill.In evening the sun is at my back in the eyes of the stopped car.Today 2 cars pulled out..Iwas almost in the intersection when what should pull out in front of me but a silver(looked brand-new) Insight.I had to decide which lane to take ..usually they take l lane so faster cars comin down hill go to the r lane...Well he swung wide so I thought he was going to the r lane...WRONG...I had to get on my brakes hardand swing out abit to his left..I beeped...no response it was as if he never saw me...I followed ..beeped a couple just to say I was a fellow insight..he did not acknowledge at all..and this is only the 3nd Insight Ive seen here in the 3 months Ive had mine.Not the best way to greet a fellow Insighter .O well no harm done.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
What are the odds...

Glad you dodged the (silver) bullet... that would have been quite the insurance report :shock:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts