Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my "To Buy or Not to Buy" post and all the helpful comments, I found a 2005 Red Honda Insight CVT at Capitol City Honda in Olympia, Washington. They actually had a manual and an automatic, both in RED. I decided that the automatic would work best for me and I drove it home today! I'll probably be asking this forum lots of questions as I learn how to drive. I reset the lifetime mileage meter so all the miles will be mine. I'm so excited it was hard to park it in the driveway and come into the house. Now I have a big project of cleaning out the garage, lucky it's small and I won't have too much to get rid of to fit it in there. I want to thank everyone who took the time to help me! :D :D :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In Washington we are famous for our apples so I'd prefer to consider my car a Red Delicious Apple! Red Delicious is America's favorite apple. It's right up there with baseball and hot dogs when it comes to all-American goodness. It's a five star snacking apple. :D :D Which reminds me, I noticed that several members have cute names for their cars and I'm going to have to think of one for mine. :idea:

·
Registered
33 Posts
That's great! Congratulations! I hope you and your husband enjoy the new apple very much. :D

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Sue in Seattle said:
Which reminds me, I noticed that several members have cute names for their cars and I'm going to have to think of one for mine. :idea:
Er....Red Delicious..? :D Congratulations on the purchase.

·
Premium Member
4,942 Posts
Sue in Seattle said:
<snip>

I'll probably be asking this forum lots of questions as I learn how to drive. I reset the lifetime mileage meter so all the miles will be mine.

<sniip>

I want to thank everyone who took the time to help me! :D :D :D
Welcome fellow Insighter :!: :)

Try Searching the MPG forum. Most all of your questions have probably already been asked. But don't feel too shy to ask again if you can't easily find what your looking for. And feel free to add to existing threads as your Insight experience grows.

HTH! :)

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
World's fastest tomato. Certain to give the pip to owners of "now you see it - now you don't " silver Insights 8)

·
Registered
187 Posts
ghillie said:
World's fastest tomato. Certain to give the pip to owners of "now you see it - now you don't " silver Insights 8)
...perhaps, but many are blown away, green with envy even, by the pace of a flying "Papaya"! :D

Apple is a sweet name, but may not be the best choice near Bill Gates. Of apples, the Braeburn is unbeatable ...spicy, crisp, compact and exotic.

Seattle is my hometown, most of my family there, et al. I bring this up only because today I made six pans of Nanaimo Bars in preparation for the upcoming holidays...there I was, covered in chocolate and graham cracker crumbs daydreaming about chinook salmon (spotted from tip to tail, unlike the coho or sockeye) and those beautiful mountains!

Enjoy your Insight, whatever name you give it! Regards and Congratulations! :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
woohoo!

Here's to getting what you want and not what the local dealer wants to sell. :twisted:

Looking forward to hearing how you find driving the car around here.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Enjoy your new Insight! I hope it provides you with many pleasurable and low cost miles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts